In the spring of 2015, the Westside Board of Education voted to establish a five-person Bond Oversight Committee (BOC). The BOC is responsible for oversight of Phase I of the 15-year Facilities Master Plan. Members will monitor and evaluate items such as expenditures, timelines, progress of projects, issues and risks, and the overall budget status of the projects.
Bond Oversight Committee Members
- John Hughes, Chairman (Year two of two-year term, 2015-17)
- Mike Williams (Year two of two-year term, 2015-17)
- David Cota (Reappointed to one-year term, 2016-17)
- Kris Brown (Two-year term, 2016-18)
- Ann Christiansen (Two-year term, 2016-18)
High Priority Timeline
Oakdale Swing School Timeline
Sunset Hills Timeline
Prairie Lane Timeline
Renovation timelines can vary. Check this website for frequent updates.