In the spring of 2015, the Westside Board of Education voted to establish a five-person Bond Oversight Committee (BOC). The BOC is responsible for oversight of Phase I of the 15-year Facilities Master Plan. Members will monitor and evaluate items such as expenditures, timelines, progress of projects, issues and risks, and the overall budget status of the projects. The Bond Oversight Committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
Bond Oversight Committee Members
- John Hughes, Chairman (June 2017 – November 2018)
- Mike Williams (June 2017 – November 2018)
- Jess Zeiss (June 2017 – May 2019)
- Kris Brown (June 2018 – May 2020)
- Ann Christiansen (June 2018 – May 2020)
High Priority Timeline
Oakdale Swing School Timeline
Sunset Hills Timeline
Prairie Lane Timeline
Renovation timelines can vary. Check this website for frequent updates.